Unit’s originality in its technology and body design
- Totally different from the traditional output flex hose.
- Retract (shorten) the dispenser arm when an unit not operated.
- Easy to change the dispenser direction during unit operation.
AML 3000S-Dispenser Flex Steel Hose with Handle Type
Unit’s originality in its technology and body design.
- Easy use with handle dispenser when an unit operated.
- Bend & spread the flex steel hose when an unit operated.
Supreme Points 2 – Auto-cleaning Water-cell
Change electrode polarity to opposite direction every time after use, thereby preventing the plating(coating) phenomenon at electrolytic cell in advance(alkaline water comes out upper dispenser always by use of flow direction auto-change system if electrode polarity changed).
Totally different latest patented cleaning system.
Supreme Points 3 – LCD Color Auto Change System
LCD color is varied according to the chosen pH level.
- 7 colors for each pH level indication.
- Easy to confirm the presently chosen pH level.
- 50 % fade (dim) color of preceding operation in a standby mode.
Supreme Points 4 – Soft Touch Button
- Just touch a button lightly.
- Voice guide upon pushing each button.
- Voice and melody sound upon ACW output.
Supreme Points 5 – Built-in Water Supply Valve
- Tap-on / off Built-in Water Valve – Convenience
- Precise Adjustment of Water Inflow
- Valve-surrounded illumination ? Convenience for Night Time Use
Supreme Points 6 – LCD Indicator Function
- For customers convenience,
- LCD Screen gives almost all unit operation information.
- (Filter Life, Original Filter Recognition, Disorder Notice, Voice & Melody,
- Generated Water Indication, Chosen pH Level, Temperature, Water Flow Pressure)
Supreme Points 7 – Filter
- Original Filter Recognizer Integrated
- Use only original filter to prevent unit disorder.
- Enhance customers trust by avoiding any imitated filter.
- No ionization process (alkaline & acidic water) in case
- original filter is not used (imitated filter used).
- Easier Filter Replacement Anyone can easily replace a filter.
Supreme Points 8 – Acidic Outlet Hose Holder
Just hold (fix) the acidic outlet hose at anywhere in the sink
(upper, left or right side)
Other Supreme Points
- Unit operation stops when an inflow rate is too low.
- Unit operation stops when water temperature is too high.
- Original filter self-recognition function.
- Disorder icon appears when disordered or sensors check an abnormality.
Voice and Melody Function
- Voice guide upon every pH level choice.
- Melody plays when undrinkable acidic water generates.
Platinum & Titanium Electrode Plates and Watercell Diaphragm
- 5 electrode plates and 4 diaphragm.
Automatic Drainage Function
- After operation, remained water inside of unit is automatically drained out
- Good for clean condition keeping.
Continuous Ionization Possible for Alkaline or Acidic Water
- Continuous alkaline or acidic water generation without interruption.
- Electrode polarity and water flow direction is automatically alternated even during unit operation.
- No chance for ionic scale formation on electrode plates, even during continuous operation.
Input DC Voltage Adjustment Function
- For stronger or weaker ORP or pH value at each pH level.
- Increase voltage for operation with hard water.
- When purified water mode operation, outlet water comes out only from the alkaline water dispenser, not from acidic water hose.
Ideal operation start in the preceding operation mode
- Purified mode -> purified mode
- pH level -> at the preceding pH level.
- Preceding acidic mode -> now alkaline mode at latest alkaline pH level (not acidic mode).