Changing a filter every 2500 litres or each 6 months which ever comes first allow you to continually enjoy the benefits of this healthy alkaline water.
Reduce toxins, inflammation, acidity, and dehydration, and reduce your need for mineral or antioxidant supplements.
Just tap water that is transformed into a thirst quenching and nutritious health drink to nourish you inside and out.
- Great tasting and thirst quenching – the number 1 reason why people don’t drink as much water as they should is because of tap water’s bad taste and bloating effect
- Reduce and remove a much broader range of contaminants than standard carbon home filters including bacteria, chlorine, fluoride, pesticides and heavy metals commonly found in tap water.
- Detox your body and support an organic, natural lifestyle everyday – micro clustered water molecules that are infused with hydrogen gas (ie molecular hydrogen) can penetrate deep into your cells and flush out toxins from your system.
- Multiple essential minerals in the water for easy absorption to support typical diet deficiencies including magnesium, calcium, zinc, potassium, selenium, silica, manganese and chromium.
- Alkaline water that can be adjusted from 7.5 to 10pH depending on your needs to neutralize excess acidity in the body that is a breeding ground for degenerative diseases.
- Anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory – infused with hydrogen gas which helps stimulate the body’s own immunity and healing system.
- Removes the need for plastic bottled water as your pH Perfect water can be stored in your own reusable bottle and maintain its purity and health giving properties for up to 24 hours.
- Very easy to install and operate straight from your kitchen tap. eliminates the need for plumbers.
- Value for money at less than 2c/litre operating cost – at the typical recommended intake of 2 litres/day, that’s less than 4c/day for your daily detox and health treatment.
Replacing the Filter is easy. Just follow the instructions below;
- Turn off water to the filter
- Remove the chrome outlet pipe from the top on/off valve
- Using the large Black Spanner provided, unscrew the top casing cover anti-clockwise to loosen then remove by hand. remove the top valve and spout cap.
- Turn on the water to the filter very gently and slowly to allow the water pressure to push the old filter cartridge up until you can remove by hand. Turn Water OFF.
- Before installing new filter smear a little Vaseline on the seal of the filter. Empty water from main filter and insert the new filter.
- Reverse the removal procedure by refitting the top valve and spout cap, and tighten the top casing nut with the large black spanner provided.
- Reconnect the spout and slowly turn on the water from the diverter valve. Turn the on/off valve on also to allow the air to escape.
- Run water through the system for 5 to 10 minutes to flush out any carbon dust. The water may look murky but will run clear after a few minutes.
- Once the water is running clear it is all good to go for another 6 months or 2500 litre.